Tasima (Pty) Ltd was formed in 2002 to create, effectively manage and refine the National Traffic Information System (eNaTiS) project on behalf of the National Department of Transport and the nine provinces.
December 2009 brought structural changes and streamlining to Tasima when arivia.kom sold its shareholding to Thuthukani Information Technology Services (Pty) Ltd and Webcom Consulting (Pty) Ltd, both of whom had been involved in the eNaTiS project right from the start.
Restructuring resulted in an improved, unified company structure and Tasima, ISO 9001:2000 certified for its quality management system, is now actively pursuing road-traffic-management-related projects on the continent and beyond.
Tasima (Pty) Ltd is a leading, global ICT service provider.
Tasima (Pty) Ltd aims to become the preferred supplier of quality, world-class ICT services
to all our clients by delivering these services timeously in a reliable and affordable manner.
- We strive for excellence
- We promote diversity and equality
- We insist on integrity
- We value creativity
- We grow through learning
- We have a meritocratic approach
- We have a can-do attitude
- Focusing services on improving effectiveness/efficiency/user experience
- Adherence to governance
- Adherence to quality in everything we do
- Enabling secure information
- Deployment of best practice processes
- Utilising quality enablers (personnel/suppliers/technologies)